Tuesday 1 December 2009

New From Old Complete!

Finished my final paper marquette today. I had it printed on the professional Epson printer at Uni, it's well worth paying the price for high quality. The finish was really nice, especially on the quality card I used.

I created a fully working template in illustrator for the difficult shaped tin (I had previously tested the template with cheap paper before hand, to make sure the marquette would work correctly).

Actually making the marquette was very fiddly and initially I put on the wrong way using double-sided sticky tape! I thought I had completely ruined it, until I was told I could undo it with patients! I ended up breathing on the tape as to warm up the glue; bit weird but it worked in the end! I then triple checked I was fitting the side to the base correctly!

I am really pleased with the final outcome of my rebrand, even though I have changed the design four times! It was worth it in the end though, I'm really pleased with the result!

No comments: