Friday 13 November 2009

LEA

My illustration for LEA is coming along well. I'm trying to target the audience who read this magazine (who's jack) with a simple, but funky illustration. Anything plain or too corporate wouldn't fit with the style of the magazine. I've been sending PDF's of my progression on the illustration and am receiving helpful feedback on exactly what LEA are looking for.

I have been working constantly on this illustration and am looking forward to getting it complete now. I have enjoyed it but, some things just go on a bit sometimes. What I've completed so far, I'm pleased with, LEA it's self are giving me good feedback.

The illustration will be going in December 2009 issue and January 2010 issue. Really pleased with this, need to try and get my self a copy of it when it's out!

No comments: