Monday 16 November 2009

LEA finished!

Sent away final illustration with the type set in place; just had an email back asking to change the text size, some of the text and the positioning. These were the demands of the of the director at LEA.

LEA were pleased when I sent sent them back the illustrations with the final adjustments, and sent it off to Jack Magazine for print! Hard work definitely pays off.

The Illustration will be in December and Januarys addition of jack magazine. I feel it will appeal to the the specific audience reading Jack Magazine; I was briefed on the the audience, and where the magazine is sold etc.

Really happy with my time management skills as I met my deadline. I met the deadline but it was hard work!

Final final advert

Magazine link (page 33/84)

No comments: