Friday 10 April 2009

Work Experience!

Got a phone call today about possible work experience in Chancery Lane! One of the original companies I contacted about work experience (CRA design), didn't have anything to offer me, but forwarded my details to another company within the same building (Creatiscope). They contacted me this morning regarding work experience!

They explained that they would not be able to give me work experience on the days I originally required (27th April - 11th May), but to start on the tuesday of next week (14th April 2009). I wasn't really sure what to say or do, as I needed to check with Neil (uni tutor), see if I was up to date with my work and try to stop a pan full of bacon and egg from burning! I eventually said I would get back to them; and after checking through my work and talking to Neil, I took the work!

After excepting the work, John Grover (Creatiscope) explained roughly the work at hand and what the pitch involved. I will be taking part in the design of a full time and part time course college brochures. Am really looking forward to starting some real work and to get a feel for the working environment!

Come on tuesday!

No comments: