Sunday 19 April 2009

Evaluation - Work experience

Over all I had an enjoyable time at Creatiscope. I gained a feel for what the "real world" is like and how design companies go about creating designs for clients. After the first day I felt I had been working there for more than a month, I settled in really quickly and got on with the task at hand.
The brief was explained to me in solid detail and I understood what I was here to do. It was to produce initial ideas for the design of a course booklet aimed at a younger generation, i.e 16-20 year olds/potential students at the college.

Creatiscope is small company that has been designing visual strategies and solutions for charity, education and public sector organizations for over seven years. They specialize in Brand Identity, Design for Print and also Website design.
The office is based in London, near Chancery Lane tube station. There is one good sized office where John and Mark(who are the only members of Creatiscope) complete the design work.
They hire photographers for any photography work and have a good relationship with printers in the area.

No comments: