Friday 17 April 2009

Fourth Day - Work Experience

Had a bit of a lie in this morning, as I didn't need to be in until lunch time. The train to Debden seemed everlasting as it was one of the last stop on the central line.
Eventually, after about 15 minutes of walking round Debden, I found the college. I began taking photos of the college from all different directions to offer a variety of shots to John and Mark. Half way through the shoot, the grounds manager from the college came out and asked me what I was doing on the premises, taking photos. I explained the situation and after five minutes of persuading he gave me permission to carry on.
It wasn't the nest day for taking photo, it was cloudy and raining for a short period of time. I captured a couple of strong images to take back to the office though.

I eventually arrived back at the office just before lunch time with 100 images or so. I presented the photos to John and Mark on the iMac. They were pleased with the photos I had captured and agreed they were perfect for the cover.
As there was no card reader in the office I was asked to get the photos burnt to a disk at boots. When I arrived back from boots I began editing my original front cover designs with higher quality photographs of the college. John and Mark asked for copies of the existing work I had done from the previous three days, so they could also begin editing the designs.

No comments: