Tuesday 1 December 2009

Brand Identity Complete

Overall, I felt this section of the unit was the trickiest. In a way I felt a pulled the short straw with George Eliot, the information and history on her was quite limited, and that of which I did manage to find was of some age. I tried reading her novels to get a feel for her personality, but I struggled with this as I'm not the strongest of reader and her writing is pretty intense.

Saying this I have finally managed to create a business identity for George Eliot and have had to deal with it. I don't personally feel branding is one of my strengths and haven't particularly enjoyed this part of the unit.

Here are my final designs portraying what I feel suits Mary Anne Evans' (George Eliot) style if she were to have her own business identity in the present day:

No comments: