Monday 17 November 2008

Text and Image

Oh god! Unit hand in is tomorrow at 4pm! I really need to stay on top of my time management. This is something I am getting better at but there is room to improve. I need to stop leaving the work for another day. Maybe organize a timetable for home?

Anyway I have most of the work done, just a few bits and bobs to complete. On the whole it has been an enjoyable start to the Uni way of life, and I have enjoyed the challenge of new and fresh work. I especially enjoyed the workshops throughout the unit (letterpress and book binding. etc) and feel I have also taken away stronger computer skills (introduction to- Photoshop and Illustrator).

The unit has given me a strong understanding of semiotics and how they are used everywhere in daily life. I used my skills to create my final book, in which contained all my finished work from within the unit. 




1 comment:

Daniel Hodson said...

just to let you know, it appears in my feed that you posted this today. regardless of the specified date mate.