Tuesday 13 April 2010

Back in the Swing of things!

  • Essay is going well, had my tutorial on monday, had some good feed back. I've done the majority of the essay, but I need to give it some structure and get a final book out: Reading images, Kress & Gunther R. I'm certainly no tutor but I feel as thought the essay could have been given to us earlier, over christmas for example, when we had a bit more time to focus on it.
  • I definitely should have done more of my professional project over the easter. I did spend the majority of it doing my essay and I had food poisoning AGAIN from bloody dim sum! Never again! But I got back to Uni on monday and I have re-watched the films again, looked at producer styles etc, and I feel I'm heading in a solid direction. Got some good feedback from people in the crit and I know what to do now. Was advised to look at Jason Munn of Small Stakes who does screen printing for companies in small batches. Also there is a community cinema in christchurch called Regent Centre who I have just contacted about a possible photo-shoot or re-screening. I have left my details and am just waiting a reply now!


No comments: