Monday 2 February 2009

Screen based communication- new unit

The start of another fresh unit today, really am excited for this! Flash (Adobe) is a totally new piece of software for me; but after the introduction to photoshop and illustrator there's nothing I really don't want to do!

The aim of this unit is to create a 30-90 second flash movie, based upon your chosen statistic. After much research into a variety of different statistics, I have chosen to base my short movie clip on newspaper recycling! Ok it doesn't sound overly interesting at first but when Looked in depth at the problems of waste paper, some of the statistics are pretty shocking.

In this first week of the new unit I also started the Flash workshop which was set up for an evening class (5-8), which at first I thought would be a bit of a mission but was brilliant. I really got into the introduction and am excited to see what my final result will be!    

No comments: